Welcome!!!!!

This blog's purpose is to bring fashion inspiration to all experimenting fashionistas out there. If you are wanting more inspiration than what I have given you then just email me at medelo20@gmail.com telling me your style (girly, casual, edgy, etc.), likes/dislikes, favorite colors etc. so I can make you a personal polyvore. The polyvore will be posted on my blog to inspire others too! You do not need to hesitate because no personal information will be given besides the name you would like me to use. So to all my readers, I hope I inspire you all!!

Monday, November 28, 2011

DIY Sunday! -fabric bracelets


 These fabric bracelets are amazing! They are so easy to make and they go with just about any outfit. You can also use the fabric from old shirts you do not care to wear anymore instead of wasting the shirt. I hope you all enjoy making these bracelets!

supplies: four strips of fabric 16" inches in length (patterned fabrics do best), scissors, two 3 in 1 tools (you could use one or some other tools but this is what I find easiest), latches/rings
 
1. tie all four strands of fabric together at the top using one simple knot
2. braid strands together (you do not have to follow any specific pattern in fact they look best to me when there is no pattern just braid them however you like)
3. tie knot at end of braid after checking to see if it is the correct length to fit your wrist
4. push one ring through at least one strand of fabric on the first knot 
5. push one ring with latch through at least one strand of fabric on the second knot
Then your done!!

That is all there is too it! If you have any problems on making them then just email me at medelo20@gmail.com and I will try to clarify any problems you have. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment