Welcome!!!!!

This blog's purpose is to bring fashion inspiration to all experimenting fashionistas out there. If you are wanting more inspiration than what I have given you then just email me at medelo20@gmail.com telling me your style (girly, casual, edgy, etc.), likes/dislikes, favorite colors etc. so I can make you a personal polyvore. The polyvore will be posted on my blog to inspire others too! You do not need to hesitate because no personal information will be given besides the name you would like me to use. So to all my readers, I hope I inspire you all!!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Challenge!

same colors


Heartbreaker cashmere dress
€559 - veryeickhoff.com

Loose knit sweater
$80 - topshop.com

Mango long sleeve t shirt
£18 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Matthew williamson
£2,695 - matthewwilliamson.com

Ted Baker skinny jeans
£79 - tedbaker.com

Carvela platform high heels
£140 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Carvela high heels
£120 - debenhams.com

Wooden bangle
$11 - fantasyjewelrybox.com

Pearl earrings
jewelry.1stdibs.com

Crystal jewelry
$20 - fantasyjewelrybox.com

VIcenza blue stone jewelry
£9.60 - debenhams.com

Frangos cocktail ring
$98 - charmandchain.com

ASOS drop earrings
$15 - asos.com

Mixit flower ring
$5.40 - jcpenney.com

Rosantica gold earrings
$340 - net-a-porter.com

Mango belt
£15 - mango.com





This week I was given the challenge to create an outfit in all the same color & make it look wearable. I made three and I hope I succeeded! But I liked the idea so much that I decided to make this my viewers challenge as well! All you have to do is create an outfit in all one color in polyvore.com and then email it to me at medelo20@gmail.com. It's easy! The winner will have their outfits posted to my blog. I look forward to seeing all of your outfits! Also, please comment with your opinions about my outfits. Any complaints or anything, I would love to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment