Welcome!!!!!

This blog's purpose is to bring fashion inspiration to all experimenting fashionistas out there. If you are wanting more inspiration than what I have given you then just email me at medelo20@gmail.com telling me your style (girly, casual, edgy, etc.), likes/dislikes, favorite colors etc. so I can make you a personal polyvore. The polyvore will be posted on my blog to inspire others too! You do not need to hesitate because no personal information will be given besides the name you would like me to use. So to all my readers, I hope I inspire you all!!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Last minute gifts!

First of all I would like to apologize for not posting anything in a while. I have been busy with the holiday season and all, and for that same reason is why I decided to post some last-minute-gift ideas! All of the items you see I found on amazon.com. I know that Christmas is a week away (so you can't ship them in time), but like I said before these are just ideas! I am sure you can find them or something similar in stores near you.
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm

This is a really easy one mainly because everyone needs some good lip balm, especially during this season. The fact that it is tinted is just a really big bonus. 

Lavender Sport Watch

A fun, cute, and colorful sport watch is a perfect gift for anyone. It is not only useful but also really stylish!

 OPI Katy Perry Collection Nail Lacquer

This nail polish gives you the most amazing look for your nails unlike any other. I am sure you have probably heard of it! This and any other type of nail color will make an amazing last minute gift.

Red Fringed Circle Ring Infinity Scarf

A scarf by far is definitely the easiest gift by far. Why? They come in such a variety of colors, patterns, and types that they can fit just about any style. Plus everyone needs at least one amazing scarf!

No comments:

Post a Comment