Welcome!!!!!

This blog's purpose is to bring fashion inspiration to all experimenting fashionistas out there. If you are wanting more inspiration than what I have given you then just email me at medelo20@gmail.com telling me your style (girly, casual, edgy, etc.), likes/dislikes, favorite colors etc. so I can make you a personal polyvore. The polyvore will be posted on my blog to inspire others too! You do not need to hesitate because no personal information will be given besides the name you would like me to use. So to all my readers, I hope I inspire you all!!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Winner!!!

Amber's outfit


Double breasted coat
£25 - peacocks.co.uk

Standard Jean Co skinny leg jeans
$100 - generalpants.com.au

Giuseppe Zanotti peep toe sandals
$455 - giuseppezanottidesign.com

Color craze red dangle earrings
$7.49 - jcpenney.com

Miss Selfridge leaf ring
£8.50 - missselfridge.com


The results are in! Last week I made a challenge for my viewer's to make an outfit all one color. I looked through all the outfits I received (many were amazing) and decided that Amber from Georgia was the winner!! The overall shape of the outfit is flattering on any body type and I loved the shades of reds she used. The jacket was also amazing and it makes me want to go out and buy one! I should have a new challenge for you all soon so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment