Welcome!!!!!

This blog's purpose is to bring fashion inspiration to all experimenting fashionistas out there. If you are wanting more inspiration than what I have given you then just email me at medelo20@gmail.com telling me your style (girly, casual, edgy, etc.), likes/dislikes, favorite colors etc. so I can make you a personal polyvore. The polyvore will be posted on my blog to inspire others too! You do not need to hesitate because no personal information will be given besides the name you would like me to use. So to all my readers, I hope I inspire you all!!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Photo Inspiration!





As everyone may know, a person can find inspiration from anywhere! So I went to convinent google images and searched for *surprise* desktop backgrounds. I always found that the backgrounds on your computer can be the most inspiring or at least need to be! After all they are the first thing people see when they get on the computer. Above are just a few I found. Many actually ended up as my desktop background! I might start posting more ever so often from now on!

I would love to see how these pictures inspire you. You can email me a polyvore or a picture of an outfit you came up with from the above inspiration. My email is medelo20@gmail.com. If I like it enough it might end up on the blog!

1 comment:

  1. love the photos! I also like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete