Welcome!!!!!

This blog's purpose is to bring fashion inspiration to all experimenting fashionistas out there. If you are wanting more inspiration than what I have given you then just email me at medelo20@gmail.com telling me your style (girly, casual, edgy, etc.), likes/dislikes, favorite colors etc. so I can make you a personal polyvore. The polyvore will be posted on my blog to inspire others too! You do not need to hesitate because no personal information will be given besides the name you would like me to use. So to all my readers, I hope I inspire you all!!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Look of the week!


Aminaka Wilmont

This look all together is truly amazing. The proportions of the outfit and the shape of the jacket is amazing. The main thing I love about the outfit is that it is sooo easy to recreate. A lot of the pieces included in the outfit can be found anywhere. As soon as I saw this outfit I was inspired and Aminaka Wilmont became one of my favorite designers. I wouldn't be surprised if you see some more of her designs later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment