Welcome!!!!!

This blog's purpose is to bring fashion inspiration to all experimenting fashionistas out there. If you are wanting more inspiration than what I have given you then just email me at medelo20@gmail.com telling me your style (girly, casual, edgy, etc.), likes/dislikes, favorite colors etc. so I can make you a personal polyvore. The polyvore will be posted on my blog to inspire others too! You do not need to hesitate because no personal information will be given besides the name you would like me to use. So to all my readers, I hope I inspire you all!!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lady Vocalist's outfit

Lady Vocalist's outfit


TopShop long sleeve top
$72 - topshop.com

Gold top
£75 - topshop.com

Vince scoop neck top
$195 - barneys.com

True Religion denim skinny jeans
€298 - jades24.com

Mango distressed denim jeans
£35 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Marc by Marc Jacobs clutch bag
$300 - net-a-porter.com

Bottega Veneta clutch hand bag
£2,205 - net-a-porter.com

Love Rocks stretchy ring
$36 - asos.com

Chanel cuff jewelry
$5,000 - monamoore.com

H M longs jewelry
£3.99 - hm.com

Yellow gold jewelry
£4 - desireclothing.co.uk

Aesa coral jewelry
$550 - barneys.com


For this one I decided to not only make two outfit options but also two make-up options to inspire as well. I hope it does what it is intended to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment