Welcome!!!!!

This blog's purpose is to bring fashion inspiration to all experimenting fashionistas out there. If you are wanting more inspiration than what I have given you then just email me at medelo20@gmail.com telling me your style (girly, casual, edgy, etc.), likes/dislikes, favorite colors etc. so I can make you a personal polyvore. The polyvore will be posted on my blog to inspire others too! You do not need to hesitate because no personal information will be given besides the name you would like me to use. So to all my readers, I hope I inspire you all!!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Coming up in 2012!

Instead of doing a walk down memory lane like you usually see, I decided to do a preview of up and coming styles and fashions! Each picture includes a link just in case you sould like to see the whole fashion show (which I strongly suggest you do on some). Like always I hope this inspires you! Happy New Year!

Spring 2012 RTW

Alexander McQueen

Speaking of fashion shows that I recommend you seeing... this one is one of them! It was very difficult to choose a picture from that collection.


Burberry Prorsum

Of course I had to include an outfit from my favorite designer! The proportions and colors on this outfit are perfect! It is a truly amazing look.


Christian Dior

Gourgeous dress. Enough said!

Pre-fall 2012

Burberry Prorsum

There were so many outfits and gowns that I loved, but this was one of the easiest to create so there you go!


Emporio Armani

Once again, an amazing outfit that is easy to recreate!


Zac Posen

Another one of my favorite designers pulled through on this show! All outfits were to die for. This show is a must see, a must see!


Resort 2012

Louis Vuitton

Do NOT be surprised if you see this show again! ;)


Oscar de la Renta

Love this one very much so!


Jason Wu

I have to own this dress!!



No comments:

Post a Comment